We are offering three seasonal packages (without lodging) for duck and goose hunting on our properties. For the cost of one good blind, we can offer you a selection of a dozen great blinds spread across thousands of acres of premium Southwest Louisiana duck and goose habitat, all located within a stones throw of Lacassine Refuge. Here is the kicker, ALL HUNTS ARE GUIDED and by some of the best callers in the business.
Here is how it works ...
- Purchase a seasonal package for you and a guest or split it up with as many as two other hunters.
- Entitles purchaser to 30 individual hunts. That is 15 days of hunting for you and a guest or 10 days of hunting with two guests or hunting friends. You can divide them any way you like as long as there are at least two hunters in your party. That is possibly one hunt every four to six days during our 60 day duck season.
- Schedule your hunts in advance, although you may call at the last minute and take advantage of good weather if we have openings.
- Arrive at our lodge early in the morning for the hunt, or save some time and meet at Aucoin's Cajun Restaurant in Hayes, LA
- Hunt from comfortable, clean and dry, well concealed 10 foot sunken pit blinds.
- We do ALL of the work. We grass the blinds, handle the decoys, and even the transportation to and from the blinds on ATVs. You can participate in the work if you like or just sit back and enjoy the hunting experience.
- Enjoy the finest fair chase hunting for Specklebelly, Snow, Blue and Canada Geese, Mallards, Pintails and Teal that our area has to offer. All from the same blind. You may take some of the hunts during the goose only season if you wish.
The price for the seasonal hunting package is $7200.00. Please contact us today for more information!
Service offers superior waterfowl hunting in the legendary fields and marshes of Southwest Louisiana, the heart of the
Sone package available for the 2007-2008 seasonouthwest Louisiana has to offer. Our Louisiana lands are the winter homes to thousands of waterfowl. Every season gigantic flocks of Snows, Blues, Specklebelly and Canada geese surround our Louisiana hunting areas. In addition numerous species of ducks, including mallards, pintails and teal flock here to feed and rest. Our Louisiana hunting guides have one goal, to make your trip a memorable experience each time you hunt with Calcasieu Charter Service in Louisiana.